GEN3 serves healthcare clients that provide sophisticated surgical instruments, OTC consumer products, and other products and equipment in the health delivery supply chain. We have worked to develop both new product innovation concepts and manufacturing solutions to help our healthcare clients meet unique and challenging market demands arising from a rapidly changing technology landscape, complex regulatory constraints, a third-party payer system, and the economic strains of rising healthcare costs.
Client issues include:
- Redesigning products to achieve aggressive cost reduction targets
- Re-envisioning manufacturing processes to reduce cost and/or increase flexibility
- Developing concepts for next generation product platforms capable of disrupting existing markets
- Meeting and exceeding sustainability requirements
- Innovating products to capture share in emerging markets.
One of the unique aspects of our innovation work in medical products has been our ability to apply our analytical and problem solving tools both "inside and outside" of the human body. In addition, we have experience working within FDA requirements, as well as experience with product development that would be manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines and organizing laboratories according to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) principles.
Medical Products Clients