Consumer Packaged Goods
GEN3 serves many Consumer Packaged Goods companies representing some of the world's most iconic and respected brands. We have experience working across a wide range of product sectors, including food and beverage, pet care, household products, and personal care and beauty. We have delivered breakthrough solutions that transformed existing products, developed entirely new product and technology platforms, and improved manufacturing processes.
Client issues include:
- Creating and sustaining rapid product and packaging innovation
- Predicting consumer and technology trends
- Adapting products or developing new ones to capture share in emerging markets
- Boosting supply chain efficiency with product and package design
- Improving manufacturing productivity
- Reducing materials, manufacturing, and energy costs
- Addressing and exceeding sustainability requirements.
Invisible Teeth Whitening
Applying the original whitening product (trays with a liquid) was a lengthy and difficult process. GEN3 used a medicinal patch analogy to propose whitening strips, now a $1 billion business.
Perfectly Ripe Single Bananas
A client wanted to counter the commodity nature of bananas. GEN3 found a gas-permeating packaging solution that led to a single-banana snack that stays perfectly ripe, much longer. It is now sold in markets around the world.
Consumer Packaged Goods Clients